Your organisation wants to build a “Global” Category /Brand Vision and Strategy that is fully supported by your in-market teams. However, this raises some questions…
• Our markets say they are “too different” to build a shared vision and strategy – can this work?
• How will we keep the teams on board if they cannot see the relevance to them?
• How do we ensure that they apply the outputs to their plans at the end of the exercise?
• Will this help us clarify how our global team can add value in local markets?
There is a solution to this quandary; you need to develop a Global Category Vision, Drivers and Strategy that reflect and align the commercial opportunity across all local markets and allows each market to fully exploit its own potential, with relevant support from the “global” team.
• A more powerful and cohesive global category strategy and story that is supported and implemented by local market teams and that identifies the role and contribution of the “global” and “local” teams within it
How it works
• We, at Big River Solutions, have distilled our vast international experience in guiding companies to create highly effective, business accelerating Category Strategies and Category Based Selling Presentations into a set of practical best-practice standards and guides
• Working with the local business and your “global” teams, we will identify local issues, insights, and implications to be consolidated into a Global Category Vision, Drivers and Strategy which, in turn, will be translated into market relevant plans and activations that are more consistent, relevant and effective for your brands.