- Our interim resource is frequently overqualified for the assignment, meaning they have the potential to offer seamless delivery and full accountability
- They can be focused on delivering results with lasting benefits
- They are often able to start very quickly and because of their experience and expertise, they will make a noticeable impact from the outset
- They are often source of specialist knowledge, that you may not already have within your organisation
- They bring a breadth of experience and objectivity and are not embroiled in company politics
- They have worked at a more senior level, lending credibility and weight to their output.
Delivering results with lasting benefits
Big River Solutions has an experienced team of category and shopper professionals who provide worldwide interim and short-term project-based support to clients across the industry. Our interims have a wealth of experience in commercial projects, for both large and small organisations.
We offer a flexible approach to ensure projects are appropriately resourced and managed whether on a global or local level.
Our interim teams are also deployed for maternity cover or temporary headcount gaps.
Big River Solutions provides a fast, efficient and cost effective interim resource. By gathering a 360 degree appraisal of your business requirements, Big River Solutions will assign appropriate individuals to complete the project.
Many organisations use interim not only to cover gaps but use it in a strategic way to:
- Over resource projects to deliver the final outcome quicker
- Provide additional resource during times of organisational change
- Provide additional resource at critical times without the associated full time costs
- Deliver projects and programmes.
Big River Solutions can help fill this need and provide additional resource...
Some of the areas we can help with include:
- Run category management projects
- Deliver range reviews
- Create best practice range and planograms
- Conduct market assessment/review.
Does this describe your business?
You are not often invited into a category process
Opportunity: You are a niche supplier is a large category (the area you operate in is growing disproportionately), you are asked to get involved in a range review.
Issue: The knowledge, skills and capabilities required are not available in the business.
Business growth requires category skills
Opportunity: You know that you can enhance your business by having category based thinking of key points.
Issue: There is not a requirement for a full-time category management resource.
The whole market is undeveloped.
Opportunity: The need for category-based skills is emerging and category thinking within the local market is developing.
Issue: The market might be too small to warrant the permanent cost of a category resource.