This 2 day course is designed to provide a thorough grounding in the how’s and why’s of shopper insights for those who either commission or use insights within their roles.
Suitable for insight professionals, category managers and shopper marketers who wish to update their knowledge and benefit from sharing experiences with other professionals across different sectors / categories.
- An understanding of what Shopper Insight is and its relationship with consumer insights; why shopper vs. Consumer; and when both work together
- An overview of insight sources and approaches; which to use/when across different business issues and objectives
- Practical guidelines on how to get the best out of shopper research: what makes a great brief; achieving stakeholder (and customer) engagement; and how to make sure insights have traction within your business.
The course will cover
- What is shopper research?
- Why is shopper research important?
- Which methodologies should be used and when
- How to commission great shopper research
- Best practice for writing shopping insight briefs
- How to achieve stakeholder engagement and involvement
- How to use results to inspire action.
Location: available nationally
Cost: £1650 per delegate for 2 days
Dates: 21st/22nd February 2018
All prices exclude VAT.
Prices quoted are per delegate inc lunch, refreshments and course materials.