Category Management – Basics
This two-day event is specifically designed to give a good grounding to the world of category management. We will explore processes and practices, as well as terminology, demystifying a seemingly complex process.
This two-day event is specifically designed to open up the world of Category Management for those with little or no experience. It is also beneficial for people in your commercial team where some understanding of Category Management would help.
- An understanding of what Category Management is
- An increase in the level of comfort within the delegates with regard to engaging in Category based discussions
- Creation of an awareness of the eight step process but also demonstration of how this can be adapted for all sizes of organisations and all types of review.
The course will cover
- A basic understanding of Category Management – language, tools, processes and sources of data
- The potential benefits of organisation wide Category Management focus
- The importance of shoppers
- How to develop simple category-based selling stories
- Through the course of breakout groups we will go through the eight step process and how it can be made simpler for easier implementation.
Location – available nationally
Cost – £1650 per delegate excl VAT
Dates – 15th / 16th February 2018
11th /12th September
Prices quoted are per delegate inc lunch, refreshments and course materials. All prices exclude VAT