Covering the basics of Shopper Marketing over 2 days, key principles and best practice, this workshop is designed to elevate the understanding of what Shopper Marketing is, its importance and why putting the shopper at the centre of your activation is important.
This workshop is designed to open up the world of Shopper Marketing for those with little or no experience. It is also beneficial for people in your commercial team where some understanding of Shopper Marketing, would help.
- An understanding of what Shopper Marketing is
- An increase in the level of comfort for the delegates with regard to data sources and specifically shopper research
- An understanding of why putting the shopper at the centre of your marketing efforts, leads to enhanced performance
- An increase in the understanding of key shopper metrics, why target setting is important and how to track and evaluate activities.
The course will cover
- A basic understanding of Shopper Marketing – language, tools, techniques and sources of data
- The benefits for the organisation of a shopper-based focus
- The sources of data and how to use them to understand shopper behaviour
- How to measure effectiveness
- How to develop simple category-based selling stories.
Location: available nationally
Cost: £1650 per delegate excl VAT
9th / 10th April 2019
9th / 10th October
Prices quoted are per delegate inc lunch, refreshments and course materials. All prices exclude VAT