Today’s business environment demands that suppliers think category rather than being parochial about their own brands.
The workshop supports delegates so that they feel able to speak confidently to customers and add a category perspective to decision making. If required, it can be customised to individual company’s needs using an organisation’s own category information.
This two-day workshop is specifically designed to enable all members of a commercial team to broaden their business/brand approach and think in a category way. It has been created to teach the basics – delegates gain an understanding of the Category-based selling approach and the role they play within it.
- An understanding of how to sell from a category perspective, including key concepts and terminology
- An understanding of how to build strong category arguments for customers
- An opportunity to practice delivering category based selling stories.
The course will cover
- Why a category based approach is needed
- Retailer’s requirements of manufacturers with regard to delivering category growth
- What a category based selling story looks like
- How to create a category based selling story
- Breakout sessions in which a selling story is created.
Location: available nationally
Cost: £1650 per delegate excl VAT
22nd /23rd May 2019
13th / 14th November
All prices exclude VAT.
Prices quoted are per delegate inc lunch, refreshments and course materials.