This one – day workshop is designed to teach the basics of selling and to enable delegates to understand the key concepts and terminology used in a sales environment.
This one – day workshop is perfect for non-sales people who are moving into a role that involves selling, or for junior people entering the sales function.
- An understanding of foundation selling skills
- An understanding the difference between features and benefits
- An understanding how to identify customer needs
- Opportunities to practice those newly learned skills.
The course will cover
- Foundation selling skills – the 7 steps of a sale
- Questioning techniques
- Presentation – sell the opportunities
- Overcoming objections
Location: available nationally
Cost: £850 per delegate excl VAT
Dates: 9th January 2020
All prices exclude VAT.
Prices quoted are per delegate inc lunch, refreshments and course materials.