This one-day workshop is specifically designed to encourage critical thinking – the ability to think clearly and rationally and to understand the logical connection between ideas.
This one – day workshop is perfect any employee involved in decision making.
- Reflect on their own assumptions, beliefs and values
- Think about a topic or issue in an objective and critical way
- Identify the different arguments there are in relation to a particular issue
- Evaluate a point of view to determine how strong or valid it is
- Recognise any weaknesses or negative points that there are in the evidence or argument
- Notice what implications there might be behind a statement or argument
- Provide structured reasoning and support for an argument that we wish to make.
The course will cover
- What is critical thinking?
- Crucial critical thinking skills
- How you can improve them
- Questioning techniques
- How to become a better critical thinker.
Location: available nationally
Cost: £800 per delegate excl VAT
Dates: 4th March 2020
All prices exclude VAT.
Prices quoted are per delegate inc lunch, refreshments and course materials.