This one – day workshop is designed to teach the McKinsey 7-step process to Bulletproof problem solving and to enable delegates to understand the key concepts and terminology used in this process.
The workshop is suitable for all employees involved in decision making at all levels, as decision makers are made not born.
- An understanding of McKinsey 7 step process
- Transferable principles and processes for individuals and teams to follow when decision making
- Tools and templates to support future decision making
- Practical exercises and breakouts to incorporate the approaches in a learning environment
- Simple and engaging templates for communicating findings and actions.
The course will cover:
- A review of the 7-step to enable users to efficiently make decisions
- Tips on how to use the 7-step process
- An opportunity to practice all the steps, using a case study.
Location: available nationally
Cost: £800 per delegate excl VAT
Dates: 23rd January 2020
All prices exclude VAT.
Prices quoted are per delegate inc lunch, refreshments and course materials.