Following the successful Category Management Basics workshop, Big River Solutions is delighted to offer you and your team the chance to benefit from a brand new course, Category Development – Practitioner.
Are there members of your team who have good basic Category Management or Development skills who need to move on to the next level? Or people in your commercial team where a deeper understanding of how Category works would help?
Join us on 15th May 2015 at the Royal Horticultural Society’s incomparable Wisley Gardens.
The one-day event, facilitated by Category Development expert, Christine Edwards, is specifically designed to upskill people who have good basic skills but need to be able to operate at a higher level. It is designed for people whose existing skills will be honed and polished.
• an enhanced understanding of what Category Development is
• an increase in the level of comfort within the delegates with regard to engaging in Category based discussions and developing category based propositions
• an understanding of how shopper insights direct your approach to category
The course will cover
• a enhanced understanding of Category Development – language, tools and processes
• the potential benefits of organisation wide Category Development focus
• the importance of shoppers
• how to talk to retailers.
RHS Wisley Gardens is one of the great gardens of the world and, like Big River Solutions, aims to inspire and educate. Attending the Category Development – Basics course will also allow you the opportunity to wander in the peace and tranquillity of Wisley Gardens and witness the wonders of nature as Spring awakens one of the most beautiful places on earth. You will also be entitled to an exclusive 20% per cent discount in the RHS Wisley Gardens shop and plant centre.
To book your places at Big River Solutions’ Category Development – Practitioner event at an earlybird rate of £550 + VAT/person please click below.