What are you doing in these COVID-19 times? How about creating shopper marketing activation plans that are strategic in origin and designed to change shopper behaviour. This exercise may contribute to brand and business growth plans.
Why not ensure your shopper marketing activation plans are created with a single-minded objective and clarity, around who you are targeting (and where they are).
Get this right and you will optimise returns.
Here is a checklist…
- A category vision that requires shopper marketing to deliver the growth opportunities
- Never a better time to work with a customer virtually to achieve a specific objective
- Collaborate to create a brand initiative that needs to be brought to life for customers.
- Understanding where the common ground ensures the right focus for the goal in mind.
- Remember there are only three shopper behaviours that can be changed.
Shopper marketing can influence shoppers to:
- buy more
- buy more often
- or encourage more shoppers to buy.
With a clear starting point, targeting what you intend to do increases the likelihood of success and the ROI.
Engaging all the relevant people in your organisation ensures alignment and consistency of message and goals. Creating a planning process that allows all of these people to be involved (at the right point), reduces the chance of different objectives and activation to be seen.
Plans need to be insight-led, with a supporting robust planning process, include the relevant people and included a long enough lead time to maximise the effect.
There has never been a better time than under WFH.
Our experience in this area allows us to create a simple planning process based on resources available and levels of investment.
We can help.