Category Development – Basics
This two-day event is specifically designed to open up the world of Category Development for those with little or no experience.
It is also beneficial for people in your commercial team where some understanding of Category Development would help.
• an understanding of what Category Development is
• an increase in the level of comfort within the delegates with regard to engaging in Category based discussions
• creation of an awareness of the eight step process but also demonstration of how this can be adapted for all sizes of organisations and all types of review.
The course will cover:
• a basic understanding of Category Development – language, tools, processes and sources of data
• the potential benefits of organisation wide Category Development focus
• the eight step process and how it can be made simpler for easier implementation
• the importance of shoppers
• how to develop simple category-based selling stories.