It is perfect for non-sales people who are moving into a role that involves selling. It is designed to teach the basics and to enable delegates to understand the key concepts and terminology used in a sales environment.
It can be customised to match an individual company’s strategies and processes.
- Understanding foundation selling skills – the 7 steps of a sale
- Questioning techniques
- Presentation – sell the opportunities
- Overcoming objections
- Understanding of the difference between features and benefits
- Understanding of how to identify customer needs
- Opportunities to practice those newly learned skills.