No Category Management background?
In today’s business environment, all managers require a practical working knowledge of Category Management to make informed business decisions.
This introductory one-day workshop is perfect for non-category managers at all levels who wish to gain a practical working knowledge of category management.
It de-mystifies the language of category management to enable managers to contribute more effectively and talk more easily to category management colleagues.
This one day workshop is designed to teach the basics and give delegates a sense of what Category Management is and how their role plays a part within it.
The course enables delegates to understand key concepts and terminology.
The workshop will help delegates develop their fluency in category management terminology, speak confidently to customers and add a category perspective to decision making.
• Understand what category management is and the benefits of adopting a category management way of working
• Understand the category management process
• Understand the terminology associated with Category Management
• Understand the types of data is available
• Understand key measures used by continuous data providers eg Nielsen and Kantar Worldpanel
• Understand how we can measure and track shopper behaviour
• Understand how data can be used to identify insights and review past activities.