Category Management for non-Category Managers
Following our successful Category Development workshops, Big River Solutions is delighted to offer you and your team the chance to benefit from a brand new course, Category Management for non-Category Managers. The one-day event, facilitated by Category Development expert, Christine Edwards, is perfect for non-category managers at all levels who wish to gain a practical working knowledge of category management.
Are there members of your commercial team who would benefit from understanding what Category Management is?
In today’s business environment, all managers require a practical working knowledge of Category Management to make informed business decisions.
The workshop is designed to teach the basics and give delegates a sense of what Category Management is and how their role plays a part within it. It will de-mystify the language of category management to enable managers to contribute more effectively and talk more easily to category management colleagues. It will help delegates develop their fluency in category management terminology, enabling them to speak confidently to customers and add a category perspective to decision making.
Join us on 15th September 2017 at the Royal Horticultural Society’s Wisley Gardens, Surrey.
An understanding of:
- what category management is and the benefits of adopting a category management way of working
- the category management process
- the terminology associated with Category Management
- the types of data is available
- the key measures used by continuous data providers eg Nielsen and Kantar Worldpanel
- how we can measure and track shopper behaviour
- how data can be used to identify insights and review past activities.
The course will enable delegates to:
- understand key concepts and terminology,
- develop their fluency in category management terminology, speak confidently to customers and add a category perspective to decision making.
RHS Wisley Gardens is one of the great gardens of the world and, like Big River Solutions, aims to inspire and educate. Attending the Category Development – Basics course will also allow you the opportunity to wander in the peace and tranquillity of Wisley Gardens and witness the wonders of nature as Spring awakens one of the most beautiful places on earth. You will also be entitled to an exclusive 20% per cent discount in the RHS Wisley Gardens shop and plant centre.
To book your place at Big River Solutions’ Category Management for non-Category Managers event at an early bird rate of £600 per person excl. VAT please click below.
To enrol please click here